[Bug] Inventory Issues

Pretty sure this is an inventory issue.

(Video)

IGN: PixelWolf45

So, it seems whenever I open my inventory it just crashes my game. Most likely due to a corrupted item in my inventory. However, I don't know for sure.

I'd appreciate if you were to look more into this, I've already spent so much time on the server ;w;

If you need more information, or need more proof/screenshots, email me at (email removed. Please use in-forum mssg)

Thanks!

Yeah, I'll go ahead and upload it if I can find it

I may or may not have actually created a new problem by emptying my items in an ME system, if this fixes it, well, it fixes it. If not, I'll edit the post with the new issue. And, I'll try and get some logs, if applicable.

Can you open the modpack folder?

If yes: go to crash-reports then grab the latest log (they hava  timestamp)

If not: Open resourcepacks folder, then go one level up. That's the modpack folder.

at mal.lootbags.item.LootbagItem.func_77617_a(LootbagItem.java:141)

Definitely a loot bag rendering issue.

Figured about as much, but now the crash only happens when I open the specific iron chest that bruny saved my items into. Well... now what? ._.

Can you please type the ID of said item, please?

I can try and get into the chest again, but my game crashes when I do. I can try and open the chest again and get the item id

Edit: Literally can't open the chest. It WILL crash your game if you do. I'm out of ideas, all I need is my draconium gear back (armor & staff) and if I can get that back I don't need the chest.

Can you please type the ID of said item, please?

Problem is fixed, just had to reinstall the pack. Should've done that first.

There's not even anything good in the loot bag! Just 2 emeralds, aluminum, and a bucket! Jeez!

Sorry for putting you guys through all this trouble, but I genuinely do appreciate how fast you guys responded to this. Thank you!

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived