[Ftb] Mob Kill Spam

LtRegine

Hi , i  as a normal player have a mob farm , and i cant run it because of a mob spam that chat makes so , i looked up and found a solution to it , there is a config file witch changes that https://forums.ftbwiki.org/topic/2480-too-many-mob-death-messages/ that shows what file it is , im not sure in witch line it is but it would be realy usefull to turn mob death notifications off

Currently there is a Halloween plugin which randomly spawns (and names) mobs, though I don't see why it has to broadcast their deaths in the chat, since only named mobs have death broadcasts.

Currently there is a Halloween plugin which randomly spawns (and names) mobs, though I don't see why it has to broadcast their deaths in the chat, since only named mobs have death broadcasts.

See , thats the smallest prob cause Halloween will pass but thaumcraft spawns all those warded mobs , etc thats why we need it disabled

I think all we can do at this time is just wait until Halloween is over. It's likely the named mob death announcements will be turned off. If not, then we just keep posting here until the issue gets resolved.

Archived