Whitelist4Lyfe

Reliqaury

Hello people of Crafters Island. I would like to ask for my stuff back. I had a base that i shared with someone, named Whtelist4lyfe. We had an agreement not to take each others stuff and i caught him taking mine. I later put up signs that said to stop taking my stuff and i never got a response. I come back on the server from vacation, and all my things are gone: all my machines my ae system my big reactor everything. If you can do anything to give me my stuff back please do

Do you have a rough list of items that he took? Anything special, like tinker's construct tools, or armor, or anything easily identifiable? I'd also like a list on things like as many machines as you can remember having, and the rough amounts. This will allow easier verification of what is and isn't yours, although I suspect all of what he took is yours.

Yes, I do. I think it was like a 10x10 or so reactor, an ae system with 5 4k drives, a tinkers smeltery, an alloy smeltery, sag mill, magma crucible, fluid transpose, QED and flux crystal, 2 crystal growth accelerators, 6 vibrant capacitors and some mana string armor (i think thats what it is called, the blue armor from botania) A petal apothecary, and 3 diamond chests. and an inscriber and charger for AE along with all the presses

Archived