[Unban] [moe]

deltiking

[1] In-Game Username:

moe
[2] Details of Situation:

I have wither skeleton skull and elytra.

[3] Ban Category:

Illegal Items.

[4] Ban Duration:

4 days

[5] Staff Member:

EndeRusherMC

[6] ScreenShots:

No, sorry.

[7] Your Reason:

This is my first time using a premium account since my friend gave me this account. I didn't know those items are illegal. Lesson learnt.

First of all, how am I supposed to know the content of my enderchest? I don't always use enderchests for precautions. My friend must've put them there when he were playing.

Secondly, I can remove them immedietly or maybe you can do it, if possible. Reason: I don't need notch apples sence they're pretty useless to me [already a premium]. Another thing, I already know that giving items to another player will cause my account to be banned [warned by IAmTheKay].

Anyway, I hope this clear something up.

Its your enderchest, you need to know the items of your echest, and if you lend your account to your friend explain to him that he can not get notch apples from creative. I removed from the echest the notch apples, i dont mind if you use the notch apples, the rules says you cant get items from creative that you cant get it in survival, beacouse you can give it to your firneds. You shouldnt lend your account or password beacouse they can give items or do illegal things and you dont know, you can be banned for things that your friends did. The next time check your echest. 

• quagma locked this topic

Archived