What is going on?

HoldenHacker

I know my title is not the greatest and that I've posted a similar topic in another thread, but jesus christ man.  This is the second night this keeps happening to me.  Im just going along building my base and the server crashes.  I come back to log in after its back up, only then to fall through the map and the server crashes again before I have the chance to just die and respawn.  Last night I tried everything from jumping (by smashing my space bar before connecting), to trying to use /fly and just fly out of it, or even trying to hold down one of the movement keys before connecting.  This is ridiculous and to make matters even better when I logged in this morning I was fine, but every single tesseract I had was turned to obsidian.  I was like whatever I'll just buy more.  Ive placed only 6 and am going to keep it at an even six, but then again money well wasted because the servers doing this stupid thing again.  So, the tesseracts I just bought are probably now obsidian and I'm out $300.  Which isn't much compared to the last chunk of change I lost the first time this happened.  I don't know what it is, but if it continues to keep doing this every night around 2:40am (eastern time zone) I am most likely going to find a new server.  It's not fun trying to play, when you cannot play, and your stuff turns to obsidian because of some stupid lag prevention plug in.

Now they've turned into bedrock and I don't see how it would be doing this if I only have 6 out of the like 15 I originally started with running.  Other players have like billions.  I need someone to come take care of this bed rock please and reimbursement for the 3000 dollars i've now wasted on buying these from the market.  From now on ill just run heavy aluminum wiring around my base.  Sorry for being an ass on discord.

avoid heavy aluminum wire if you're gonna use tesseracts. use redstone energy conduit instead. also if you're going to be using heavy aluminum wire make sure that you mark chunk boundaries in case a set of your machines suddenly stops working. break and replace the 2 at the chunk border and it will fix the problem most of the time.

Archived