Cannot do anything even when my internet connection is good

Account name: Rotomegax

Now I cannot do anything on server, when I'm at spawn it's ok, no lag and everything like normal but when I'm at my base I cannot open my chests, I cannot use elevator and everytime I tried to move I've been dragged into my old place (the place where I set home). I;ve checked with cmd and my ping is good (300ms), no packet lost, no delay. Can somebody explain what happened to me? The logs is gone because when I logout the MultiMc launcher has crashed. 

It sounds like when you enter your base, it takes a long time to load and register on your own end. May I ask how much RAM you have dedicated, how much RAM you have total, and what your fps usually is?

I put all of my RAM I have (4GB), my fps usually 35 but my first 15 minutes fps only 1-10 and when I connect it usually freezed 5 minutes.

p/s: The situation is better when I move my base and using WTFast. However when I login I'm disconnected and have to wait 10 minutes because "you are already connected to server"

You may be using too much of your RAM, as your computer needs some of it for other purposes. IE takes up at least 4GB of RAM. You may also want to install Optifine, but not anything above D4 for 1.7.10. It sounds like you are having trouble loading everything surrounding you.

• 1 month later...

Archived