Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Cyclic assembler turned to obsidian

JeyTee84

You are right, to my knowledge the server does turn anything into obsidian if it causes extreme lag or crashes the server. They probably bugged out and didn't work as intended and therefore caused lag, but as Quartz said I'd just use the RFtools crafters instead as I have atleast not had any problems with them :-)

You can use EnderIO Crafter as substitution, especially when you don't have enough or don't want to build a lot of laser for resonant frames (Like me). Another substitutions are autocrafting system from Projectred (I forget the name, I will provide the name of it on the next time), it require specific energy from that mod (does not use RF or EU) to operate fast (without energy it still operate but the speed is very slow); another autocrafting is liquicrafter from MFR, it better than the Projectred autocrafting because it does not require energy and can craft fluids like cyclic assemble but it require redstone signal for each craft, for massive crafting, I suggest use redstone comparator, redstone clock or timer but idk making redstone signal very fast for the crafter will cause lag for sv or crash your game or not.

Moreover, AE2 molecular assembler can be used for autocrafting but it quite expensive because you need to connect it to ME Controller and the controller require certus wrench which is late-game items

Archived