Topaz Street Squatter

3Ktone

So I am the mayor of the town TopazStreet.

At one point TheToxic_Avenger built a house just outside of the town boarders. Then he started killing us whenever we stepped just outside of the town boarders. But that is not the main problem.

The main problem is that he set up a fence just in front of our nether portal. It's in such a place that you are trapped there until the server sends you back to spawn the next day or you glitch enough on the fence that you can go to spawn/home.

He set this up while I was away, despite not being a member of my town, and refuses to take it down. I had a helper come on and said he couldn't do anything, and told me to write on the forum about this.

Is there anything you can do?

-3Ktone

PS: Ever since this and a hit-man killed me, the town permissions have been updated to not allow anyone in without permission.

U can use a link book to go to ne5her.  Never go in a nether portal in the nether just use /town spawn.  I don't understand really is not clear how he can trap you, if you had the portal in your town in any case this solution should work.  I would not recommend trapping players for extended periods because it falls into the loophole and bug abuse categories.

32 minutes ago, QuartzWitch said:

U can use a link book to go to ne5her.  Never go in a nether portal in the nether just use /town spawn.  I don't understand really is not clear how he can trap you, if you had the portal in your town in any case this solution should work.  I would not recommend trapping players for extended periods because it falls into the loophole and bug abuse categories.

I went into the portal at this time and you get stuck in a constant loop 

Archived