KID GIVES OUT FREE ITEMS

icedfrappuccino

In-Game Nickname: (Earth_Keeper_T)

Time and date: 9:37 MST 3/2/17

Description of what happened: (Earth gives ducky free cell.)

Screenshots or Proof: (https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC78G-hHYHiZRaCBE1UCO2-zO6-vc_3mM88zWp21SGrtdshpc8NRPvMrULrvZ01j0Og9Mtm1Vz2q94qltgjpphSYGIK5PFf0UVk5BBDCkjsLDmMi3stjt5E4BMgw7ib-f4Aj0Ujwg.rPQJnyCLh6MpGWk7dfrw54Ig9d8?width=1235&height=663 )

List of eyewitnesses: (Duckyisgay)

My friend is a nice person and I know who iced and he has not followed a lot of rules and I'm just supporting Earth whatever also because I just played with him on Minecraft  4 minutes ago so it's not really reasonable because iced is a bad person and he should not report my friend Erth He said he doesn't want to play with iced becuase iced is cyber bullying and abusing little kids. Erth is just 13 years old

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I don't know who Ducky is and he changed his name in pretty sure.....

Hello, Earth_Keeper_T we suggest you use your Minecraft username on the website so people can identify you. I'm going to assume you are  Earth_Keeper_T because you joined 8 mins ago.... and first two posts are here. For the fact for you to lie to the server, that's just bad.

UtPiaoY.png

mr9jsI3.png

Can you guys stop fighting, let the tekkit admins decide whether that Earth needs to be punish or not

@Ryan  "and I know who iced and he has not followed a lot of rules", do you have any proof about this? if you do, you should report it on the forum or to the tekkit staff

Do not reply to topics you are not directly involved in or have something useful to add. (I've hidden irrelevant posts, so if you still see yours, I'm not referring to you) 

As for the complaint, I will look this over once I'm on my computer tomorrow. 

Also, just a heads up, you cannot have a proxy conversation for an administrative situation. As in, only the people involved may speak, not their friends. 

• 3 months later...

Archived