Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Suggestions for Tekkit

justadrii

[Marriage Master]

**I am probably the ONLY one who would want this but....yeah :P cant hurt to ask the big boss**

[More foodz]

**food plugin cause everyone loves food!!!**(probably the only one who wants this as well

[MobHunting]

I understand that we only can get money by selling/voting but thought i would throw this out there!

***Also***

I was thinking can we hand out a book whenever a player joins server(i know most likely they wont look at it but maybe some will)

topics that can be covered; Commands to claim land set home and set spawn home for town and a few other things we can discuss in staff chat and such!

I was asked to comment on tekkit business.

5 minutes ago, justadrii said:

[Marriage Master]

**I am probably the ONLY one who would want this but....yeah :P cant hurt to ask the big boss**

[More foodz]

**food plugin cause everyone loves food!!!**(probably the only one who wants this as well

I think both of these would be unnecessary, as it's a modpack there are already plenty of different food sources in the pack. Besides, people wouldn't use it as they just go ahead and find the most efficient food there is and what's easiest for them to create and stick to it. 

As for the Marriage Master it just seems like another Town plugin but with the additions of " Marriage " I only see that as a hassle and a conflict creator really... You can roleplay and be creative and get married ingame if you so desire either way :-)

2 hours ago, justadrii said:

[MobHunting]

I understand that we only can get money by selling/voting but thought i would throw this out there!

I like this idea and at the same time I don't... it's a great way for newbies to get money and they would instantly realise how to. But in the long run this would be automated and it would break our economy. I like the fact that money is scarce and can only be obtained by donations of votes.

6 hours ago, justadrii said:

***Also***

I was thinking can we hand out a book whenever a player joins server(i know most likely they wont look at it but maybe some will)

topics that can be covered; Commands to claim land set home and set spawn home for town and a few other things we can discuss in staff chat and such!

This sounds great.

15 hours ago, Skilande_ said:
21 hours ago, justadrii said:

***Also***

This sounds great.

It's what we have on DW20, a book all about the town commands, and a tutorial on getting started (which I wrote, sneaky brag). I think it's something all the servers should have.

Archived