no repest to rules

evatubbers_fan tubbers19

If you try to ban evade by using or no using a _ you're really wrong, and, as i said, use the translator, really i dont understand you. It is: I'm not Evatubbersfan, now i report all the players who dont respect rules. please learn before posting. And you haven't used the right template... Look for it and use or your report will be ignored. Actually i think it'll be cause you posted it on rules and you have to post it in complaints. And don't tag rules becouse you insulted, spammed and used caps too and you don't say anything. And dont try to report me for sending report links couse that can't be punished couse that link is from THIS forum. Thanks for your time.

Just now, MeJorge said:

If you try to ban evade by using or no using a _ you're really wrong, and, as i said, use the translator, really i dont understand you. It is: I'm not Evatubbersfan, now i report all the players who dont respect rules. please learn before posting. And you haven't used the right template... Look for it and use or your report will be ignored. Actually i think it'll be cause you posted it on rules and you have to post it in complaints. And don't tag rules becouse you insulted, spammed and used caps too and you don't say anything. And dont try to report me for sending report links couse that can't be punished couse that link is from THIS forum. Thanks for your time.

time your pay for all no respect to rules to view staff is your time C:

Tienes que usar siempre esta plantilla 

Y no olvides reportar en la sección de "complaints", no en rules. Aunque te escriba esto en español, tú nunca lo hagas en el foro; esto sólo es para que me entiendas bien :P

(Translated: use that template and report in the correct section, in complaints.)

Archived