Yet another dupe bug found

Voodoo

Hi there, I've found another dupe glitch on Tekkit, still working towards testing it on the skyFactory,

If someone wants to take this up, message me either on here or on discord.. destiny? i can't remember what it's called, that chat thing, if you message me on the forums I will see it faster.

It's quite an obscure one, not sure if many people know about it.  But it does ruin the game.  Especially SkyFactory, if of course it works on there, it's got all the correct mods. 

I'm at work atm, i'll be back around 1-2am BST.  UK time.. 

Hopefully we'll wipe out these glitches once and for all.

Sorry if anyone gets offended or annoyed about me finding these bugs.  -  deal with it. - - no offence. I have only good intentions. 

You're a normal member, it's staff's responsibility to look out for these dupes, if you're going to start looking for dupes/bugs in skyfactory, I will not hesitate to ban you. I told someone to forward this to you in PM long ago aswell.

Wait for the applications to open and then apply for staff.

9 hours ago, Yusixs said:

I told someone to forward this to you in PM long ago aswell.

I have been told this already. 

looking out for dupes is the staffs job, okay, this is me pointing one out for Brunyman to fix.. why does this offend you so much? 

I don't need to be staff for a glitch in the game to work, glitches and bugs are as much your fault as they are mine, nobody can help that they're there, all we can do is help the community by fixing them as they come up. 

On 2017-09-02 at 9:41 AM, brunyman said:

Hey if you report the dupe bugs then there is no problem, abusing them is not allowed, if you can send the dupe report on discord that will be great what's your discord name? Thanks

Or practise them on the server, It's impossible for staff to determine if you are merely testing or abusing a bug, and if we allow one we have to allow the other- which we cannot do.

Otherwise all bans of duping and exploiting will all come with the excuse " I was just testing "

As we've talked about before, and in private- you can do your exploit testing in singleplayer and then report it to a higher staff for them to investigate. 

You seem to speak as though i don't realize what i'm doing?  there is no malicious intent, i was simply trying to be helpful.  And i realize that you can't break one rule for one person and expect the rest to follow it.  Which is why that was the last one i'll mention that i find.  as a "normal member" :P

From the moment i saw burny's reply i was like wtf? this is still not patched yet?! and started to seach and read and search again for solutions..

Now i'm trying to get the same server mcpc version to do some tests localy ( it seems there is an essential config that could stop it )

First of all i want to see if that config exist in this version and if it would affect other things if you change it .. and i'll be very happy to help patching it ( just pray with me that  it exists in this version <_< )

PS: It could take a while for alot of reasons: I'm not home ( on vacation ), with a very bad internet connection .. and again, On vacation! :) 

Nonono Voodoo, you did imply in PM's that you would run tests on the SF server- However, you know the rules and aslong as you still follow them then I'm fine with it :-)

Thanks for the bug report, everything after this point will continue in PM. 

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived