Staff grief/abuse

faves

Title: [Complaint] (Player Name)

In-Game Nickname: yusixs

Time and date: 14:15:34 EST

Description of what happened: Yusixs decided that he can make up his own rules for the server and tried to break my overworld miner when theres nothing in the rules about using them. and then refused to replace the items he broke/took from my base

Screenshots or Proof: https://pastebin.com/8E0A9zQy

List of eyewitnesses: Falture,Yar0m1na

Let's get started with this part of the complaint "Yusixs decided that he can make up his own rules for the server".
    Now let's look into the pastebin log, where does it say it's a rule made up by me? Is it perhaps that you thought of it as a rule (The pastebin log is enough to prove this)  because such a discussion like this was going on in staff zone during your time as a staff made you think that my suggestions and concerns in making these builder in the deep dark would also imply as a rule? Not once have I mentioned that "I'm going to delete this because it's a rule" or "I'm going to ban/jail/warn you if you don't comply in removing this". Think about it. Forking this discussion to your liking in the complaint isn't going to help in making your case better.

Next up, "and tried to break my overworld miner"
    Please tell us, Where exactly did I say that i'm going to break it? Even if I tried to break it physically in-game, I would've said it right here but that's not the case. During this whole 1 month+ of this server being officially launched, I haven't broken a single builder of other people no matter how much lag/overworld rupture it caused. There was a case where I forcefully had to destroy a RS controller before due to immense lag coming from it but then we changed his whole system to AE storage with equal amounts of items. Even if your builder was lagging the server, the most I would've done was to switch the lever back into OFF state. Would you prefer that or have your builder turn into obsidian due to the server plugin?

And finally, "refused to replace the items he broke/took from my base"
    This was the main reason for your report, the first two were just minors to fuel up the complaint. Honestly please clarify this to everyone else, why did you add "took" in your complaint? You witnessed that I broke 4 cobblestone near instant with my fist (Aka creative mode). Indirectly implying that I was stealing items perhaps? or are you going to deny this?

[14:15:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Gucci> faves: would be highly unfortunate if a GM were caught griefing someone because of a rule he made up
[14:15:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Staff> [GM] Yusixs: would be highly unfortunate if said GM didn't refund you the cobble he broke :P.

Read this, I refunded you 4 cobblestone before you even made the complaint. Being stuck up about the conversation we had and trying to get the smallest amount of material against me possible isn't going to make your report a good one. If you're bothered about the way I replied to the situation was because being mad at people isn't what I fancy, taking this approach against you was the best in making you realise that staff aren't happy with the environment you're bringing in the server. Heck, in henk's report, I even told you twice to be careful about your words and that didn't seem to go as planned did it? If you're bothered about making a complaint of me for breaking 4 blocks of cobble in your base (Which were refunded before this complaint aswell) then you should really re-consider this report. If you're concerned as to why I refunded you and not placed it back myself, not everyone's IRL life is stable when they play a game, I had issues going on during that time hence I refunded you instead of placing it back as it was the quickest solution possible.

From your perspective, you think that I broke the cobble for no reason but your front face of builder block wasn't visible from what I saw hence I broke the rest of the 4 cobble to check the back side due to the hologram ontop of the builder is towards the front face of the builder.
So, The reason I broke the cobble was to see the hologram if the quarry was mining and how big of an area it was going to mine.

you still have no reason to be breaking blocks in my claim when i have done nothing wrong. hence why im complaining about grief

19 hours ago, Telecomtrzn said:

It's been recommended practice on all the Direwolf20 servers; 1.7.10 and 1.10.2, to not use (BC) quarries and miners in the Overworld.  The recipe for the Deep Dark portal is even easier now, no excuse for making huge holes in the landscape.

and its recommended by my doctor to not smoke, but i still do it and its not illegal

Why you look to start fight out of nothing? Why can't you just play the game? Staff can break any block in a claim if that is considered to cause harm to server like lag and tps drops. Refunds can be done if its something important... but you complain for 4 pieces of damn cobble... really? If you look at 1.10 technical, you can see that we do refunds for all kind of lost items or rollbacks. So it's not like what yusixs did was intentional... it was so that didn't have to replace the block with obsidian... if that's what you wanted...

Lets just end these shenanigans and resume back to normal. There is no point in continuing this.

This will be locked now.

Archived