[Refund request] redisabled

teemturis

Your Name: redisabled (used to be teemturis)
Item Name + ID + Ammount: Thaumcraft research (almost all of it)
Coordinates: N/A
Description of Issue: I was playing right after map restart, I got almost all thaumcraft research, got a bit bored so I stopped playing, gave my account to my friend and he changed nickname, after a month or something of not playing I came back and noticed that my research is gone, so I didn't want to play. Now I came back, started playing and would like to get my stuff back. 
Screenshots (Optional): I don't really have any evidence, you can see it by looking at my town (temeturia or smth), look at stuff I have, my armor and stuff.

If the map hasn't been reset, you could try changing your username back to Teemturis, which you were playing with.   The server doesn't save your account, it looks at the username, so changing it back to what it was when you played, should sort it. 

I was playing AFTER last map restart, I still have my base and account, I have everything except my research, it does save the account, thaumcraft looks at the username, not account. And changing the name back will not change anything because I had that sharing tome with my old username and it didn't work.

Archived