Complaint [Chunk_Reloader]

Tomoko Kuroki

In-Game Nickname: Chunk_Reloader

Time and date: 9/4/2017 at 4:57 pm Pacific Standard Time

Description of what happened: I was clearing out space for our base with Zlwb02 and Chunk_Reloader had been hanging around for a while, just standing outside our claims and watching us. But he said something in chat about how he was going to build a bedrock wall and then he started building bedrock in creative around and inside our claims. Got JJWomble to remove the bedrock but this post was made at request of another staff member. 

Screenshots or Proof:

http://imgur.com/a/4wZjW

http://imgur.com/a/sfYvj

http://imgur.com/a/pQK6o

http://imgur.com/a/PPubZ <---- This one is showing me leaving this chunk and re-entering to show that the bedrock is inside my claimed chunk

http://imgur.com/a/76jQ9

List of eyewitnesses: Zlwb02, TheToxic_Avenger, Myself (BulletProofMonk)

I don't care if you don't believe me, there are logs with the commands that you used. they can check you and the assistants of the town to check when you claim last time.

The other reason is that there is no many ways to place blocks in a protected place, at least not easy ones so they can be track easily.

bedrock cant simply be put down in a claim like that unless they have permissions via town friend or town member.
./town perm town set friend enter - by default it is set to "build". Didn't check if Chunk is a friend but its still something you should do regardless if you have not already done it.

I'll look at it and get some other members to check it out.
The best we could do is probably something for the bedrock being placed in the chunk directly adjacent to your claim where later you would want to expand but be prevented from doing so as you could not remove bedrock without the help of a player or staff with creative mode.
We already can and will ban for fluids placed directly adjacent to a claim however that's generally do to the nature of the fluids more often than not running into the actual claimed land or being toxic and having the ability to cause damage to you while you are near them and still in your claim.

Bedrock is essentially as bad or worse than fluids, because only creative mode can remove it.

As for checking logs I believe only Brunyman has access to those. Maybe PowerWarp as well, and possibly but less likely Skilande_ but probably only Brunyman can.

On 9/7/2017 at 3:44 PM, DonVanhugenstyn said:

bedrock cant simply be put down in a claim like that unless they have permissions via town friend or town member.
./town perm town set friend enter - by default it is set to "build". Didn't check if Chunk is a friend but its still something you should do regardless if you have not already done it.

I'll look at it and get some other members to check it out.
The best we could do is probably something for the bedrock being placed in the chunk directly adjacent to your claim where later you would want to expand but be prevented from doing so as you could not remove bedrock without the help of a player or staff with creative mode.
We already can and will ban for fluids placed directly adjacent to a claim however that's generally do to the nature of the fluids more often than not running into the actual claimed land or being toxic and having the ability to cause damage to you while you are near them and still in your claim.

Bedrock is essentially as bad or worse than fluids, because only creative mode can remove it.

As for checking logs I believe only Brunyman has access to those. Maybe PowerWarp as well, and possibly but less likely Skilande_ but probably only Brunyman can.

The Chunks were set to build from the looks of it, some one in my town seems to have fucked with the perms because they didnt know what they were doing. Either way, JJWomble took care of it. 

Only mayors can add friends to town yes?
Hes the only one. Unless if its a plot im guessing assistants can give privelage to plots.
I've had assistant in my town and he asked for me to add him myself as a /town friend instead of him.
So im guessing Assistants can't and you're the only Mayor of the town Ancapistan[TM]

lol i dint build in your claim 

you guys start claiming way to mutch land for no reason so i was curious what you were building 
but at the end it whas for nothing lol . . .

and in gods name why do you claim the chunk where i whas building i even told you
unclaim it so i can destroy it but you start ignoring me 

bdw nice spaming skills there -> http://imgur.com/a/4wZjW

This complaint is hilarious, how he claim that you built in their claim.
If anyone would believe this, it will be really ridiculous.

Anyway, i was right behind Chunk_Reloader while he was building the bedrocks outside their town ( Yeah vanished and watching ;) ) and i have a video of the exact moment when BulletProofMonk came and claimed 3 chunks there, and how that warning apeared that i could not enter the left chunk, it just pushed me back showing the warning and did not teleported me to spawn, then Chunk_Reloader was teleported to spawn when he moved, due to the town permission for none to enter, and the server crashed after short time.

I wanted to post that video directly here but i failed to upload it .. BUT if a high staff member really want to see it, he is welcome to contact me and ask me to give him TeamViewer access and watch it directly on my PC, or if he could even help me uploading it somewhere it would be even better. ( it would be helpful for future uploads )

Archived