The server is trolling me

Now a loop of login -> game freeze 5 minute -> you are already connected to server for 10 MINUTES -> another 5 minute freeze and disconnected when I can relogin and you are already connected to server occur until my game crashed and all logs vapourized. 

In honest, I join the server to play, not to be trolled like what I have to suffer on this week. First is the suffocate in the layer 38 under the spawn point at spawn as I've post before. 12h previous everytime I change dimension my game freezed 5 minutes, disconnected and the notice "you are already connected to server" prevent me to rejoin for the next 10 minutes (and it occurs when I'm finding enough glowstones for my certus wrench). And now is this

What is your internet connection like? this might occur if your connection to the server is weak?  losing connection temporarily and reconnecting without booting you from the server could potentially cause issues for you. 

Edit - I just saw your other post,  you don't need to make 2 posts containing the same text.  Spamming the forums is punishable with death by anvil.  

9 hours ago, Voodoo said:

What is your internet connection like? this might occur if your connection to the server is weak?  losing connection temporarily and reconnecting without booting you from the server could potentially cause issues for you. 

Edit - I just saw your other post,  you don't need to make 2 posts containing the same text.  Spamming the forums is punishable with death by anvil.  

The previous post I made to find out why I spawned under the spawn and be suffocated to death, this post is to find out the loop of disconnected. And idk why my posts are duplicated.

About vpn service, it worked very good to reduce my packet losts to near 0%, I know it because I've use it 1 week before

4 hours ago, brunyman said:

try without VPN, and see if that caused the lag

I've tried to turn off VPN and this time the ping on the server raise up to 4000ms, but thanks for the advice, maybe the problem not caused by VPN or the internet service but from other factors that inhibit or tried to delay the connection.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for long time not response, because I just have the new computer with better RAM (8GB) and have to test it. On the new computer I use FTB laucher instead of MultiMc and all problems vanished. I've reused the MultiMC and the "you are already connected to server" appear again even when I just login for the first time after 2 days (but whe I rejoined I'm not be freezed and disconnected), so the root of problems comes from the MultiMc launcher. 

Btw the FTB launcher works well on 8GB RAM and not be errored just after few times using like on 4GB RAM and the freeze and disconnected when change dimensions does not appear again. So I think all problems not comes from internet connection but comes from insufficient RAM for modpacks and also MultiMc launcher, sorry for annoying

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Henkekalmar said:

Is this still a problem @Rotomegax The Cube Builder??

I'm sorry I'm not login atm because I'm busy, but what I see is that with 8Gb the disconnected when travel through dimensions and long time lagging is gone. But the "you are already connected to server" still happened 90% of time I connected to server

Archived