Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Trolling with gm1

MeJorge

This will be a little report so i'll be fast:

Minigame: Hiipo-PLots

My name: MeJorge

Situation: sasuke0711 (With gm1) asks us to give him an op sword to dup it and have 2, but we say no, so he places an ender crystal at the end and he kills Javier107 and me so he'll can get our items. He don't touch my stuff but Javier107's stuff goes throught the end portal and dissapears his stuff. (He gave some of them back, but not all and he dont want to give him the rest).

I have some screenshots of him proving this, but not the exact moment because it was unspected.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zE6d2

https://postimg.org/gallery/1fy90bx8g/

for the first time, you were begging me to help them kill the enderdragon, I did it and then they asked me if I could generate another one, I told them that ok, I had to put 4 endercrystal and one of the 4 players who were at the same time I exploded, for that reason 2 players died and Javier, I took the items of Javier since I was next to mine, and as many know when you are in gm 1 (creative) you can only grab the 9 objects of the first bar of the inventory by that reason can only return his sword, armor and nocht * blocks which are illegal

https://postimg.org/image/w6poan0xx/

as it says in the first part, they begged me to help them to kill the dragon (destroy the endercrystal)

They? no, only Javier107 asked you, noone else told you to come, and what about the "El destructor" (A sword)? i have some ss of that sword dupped (I threw it to the void). Then, only Me and Javier died. by the way those notchs are ilegal? maybe but they arent from him, Qwaser_de_hierro gave them to him so dont blame on him because it isn't his fault.

Let's see.

• First of all, I don't understand these ss MeJorge https://postimg.org/gallery/1fy90bx8g/ . I know that they are duped, but I don't really know what do you want to proof with that. It's your inventory, isn't it?
  • Second, there are no evidences of what happened. Both cases are possible, so I don't know who is telling the truth. 
  • Third:
On 24/9/2017 at 3:54 PM, MeJorge said:

dont blame on him because it isn't his fault.

Actually it is his fault. If someone offers duped items, instead of acepting them you should report him.

On 24/9/2017 at 3:54 PM, MeJorge said:

those notchs are ilegal?

Since Notch's apples aren't craftable, it's impossible having 48 in a finite multiplayer world.

Lets see...

the first:

Those dupped swords were in my inventory becouse i got them from the chest he placed (i got them becouse maybe he could delete them) and then i took ss.

Then, its his fault becouse he says he placed and destroied the ender crystals (knowing they blow up) when we were near them.

Then, Notchs are illegal but There are some people like LorenaLokuras, Qwaser_De_Hierro etc who has a LOT of them. A time ago Qwaser said: Who wants notch? My friend Thiadroid without knowing they were ilegal, he accepted, then he gave some to Javier107 and so long

If you dont understand something ask me, but it's true that i dont have good proofs becouse i didnt spect we were going to die and i didn't took ss

4 hours ago, MeJorge said:

Then, Notchs are illegal but There are some people like LorenaLokuras, Qwaser_De_Hierro etc who has a LOT of them. A time ago Qwaser said: Who wants notch? My friend Thiadroid without knowing they were ilegal, he accepted, then he gave some to Javier107 and so long

But on this case you can't accept those apples, becouse, if any see you with that apples can report you and you get a ban; on this case its your fault 

4 hours ago, MeJorge said:

Those dupped swords were in my inventory becouse i got them from the chest he placed (i got them becouse maybe he could delete them) and then i took ss

But if you want to report him you put the post on the forums (Ilegal items) and after that you delete that sword, not to keep that sword 

On 27/9/2017 at 11:18 AM, MarceLOL said:

Second, there are no evidences of what happened. Both cases are possible, so I don't know who is telling the truth. 

It is so hard to know who have the reason, you don't have any proof to punish that user (Like Marce said)

I know i dont have much proofs but i just wanted to try... I knew too that you wont punish him but well, better try :P oh, and about the swords, after reporting him i threw them into the end void and i went to my house becouse i didnt want to die anymora :P

Archived