Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Refund Request

crashingalec

Account Name: xXCrashingalecXx

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful) you can see the stuff in the screenshot.. my power armor had pretty much every upgrade besides the shock absorption in the boots.. silly me.. :/

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: 3:00pm ish on September 29

Description of Issue: This is about the third time the server has lagged on me while I was gliding with my power armor on. And this time I was prepared. I was moving to different location so I was bringing most of my valuables in my inventory with me.. as you'll see in the screenshot that I took before I started gliding. I coincidentally fell to my death in someone's "town". Not really a town, just a claim someone randomly did. As I did /back to get my items, it said "you cannot pick up items here". Before I got the chance to ask for a staff member to tele to me and grab it, it had dissapeared due to clear lag. And boy am I outraged by this.. I love the server, the players, the staff, but I can't say the same about the servers performance. I practically just lost 2 hard earned weeks of materials. Luckily i took the screenie beforehand. 

Evidence (optional, but highly recommended):

2017-09-29_15.08.41.png

Thank you but, the power suit that you rolled me back to doesnt have any of my mods on them anymore.. Theres no mods at all left. Could you be able to remake my fully modded armor and giving me the set? and my base coords are x: -937 y: 107 z: 1572. Only roll back the house with the cheminy tho. My friends stuff were never altared. 

Archived