Wireless connector issue

Voodoo

Hello there

There seems to be an issue with the AE2 stuff, wireless connectors, #240

Where that when the chunks are unloaded.. they seem to disappear, this has happened twice now, it wouldnt be an issue, but theyre uncraftable and every time i log off i would have to do a refund request if i was that bothered by their loss.  Fortunatly i have spares so its no big deal. 

But these blocks arent playing nicely to being unloaded.

Much like the ME cables which disappear on being unloaded. But more expensive. Is there a fix for this? 

Kind regards

Voodoo

Thing is...
"AE2 stuff" mod is BUGGY. When you place any of it`s block, it causes server to crash. So for preventing crash server just deletes item causing it.

Every time you unload and load chunk with this block, it`s similar to placing block down. So to prevent crash this block just get deleted. Don`t use it.

1 minute ago, Lancelot said:

AE2 block does disapear mostly when you use security terminal. When you want to use security terminal place it in subnetwork as explained in this post:

I have done this Lance, and still get disappearing blocks

I had a look earlier, and it turns out i had set up the SubNetwork thingy incorrectly, Totally missed out the really small quartz fiber cable bit, and my Storage bus and interface bus were the wrong way around. we'll see what happens now it's fixed :)

Archived