Command Requests

Good evening

I would like to request a few commands for my player. purely just to add more enjoyment.

Username: Voodooshrimp123

Command: /Lightning -  Strikes where you look (does not damage players) or accepts a player argument that smites them down with the damage specified (or 5 hearts by default).

Permissions: Essentials.Lightning

Reason: For a bit of fun, and to make Charged luggage from Openblocks mod. 

Command: /Spawnmob This command allows you to spawn a number of mobs of the specified type.
Type /<command> <mob>: to list the available mob data for this type.

Permissions: Essentials.Spawnmob     Essentials.Spawnmob.*     Essentials.spawnmob.stack

I assume that Essentials.spawnmob.* would be the only node needed if possible, but on the essentials website it lists them all. 

Reason: Bit of fun with mobs. 

Command: /ascend - Go up a floor, and  -  /descend  - Go down a floor.

Permissions: Worldedit.navigation.ascend    -     Worldedit.Navigation.descend 

Reason: Easier navigation.

Command: /skull - This command can be used to either modify a skull held in the players hand, or to spawn a skull.
The skull then is 'owned' by the player using the command or the player specified.

Permissions: Essentials.skull   -    Essentials.skull.others    -    Essentials.skull.modify     

I would have asked for Essentials.skull.*  but it allows you to spawn in items.

Reason: Decorating the island.

Command: /time  -  Allows you to see and change the time on the server, either for a specific world or for all worlds.
If you use any of the specific aliases like 'day', the command will default to that time, ie '/day' will set the time to day.

Permissions: Essentials.time   --    Essentials.time.set

Reason: To set the time on the server, as /ptime isn't that useful other than looks. 

Commands:   /remove   - Remove nearby entities. Type can be "items" for loose items/drops, arrows, boats, minecarts, tnt, or xp.

/Butcher   -  Kill all or nearby mobs

Permissions: worldedit.remove     ---     worldedit.butcher

Reason: For local removing of entities, useful when dealing with large amounts of mobs spawned causing lag for players and myself. 

Tested.

All working except the worldedit commands.

https://imgur.com/gallery/OIxj9

/ascend 

/descend

/remove

/butcher

Also the /spawnmob command seems to be only able to summon vanilla mobs.  Is there a command for summoning non vanilla mobs? 

Ive googled this and found some people saying its the /summon command.  But i couldnt find a permission node for it. 

Archived