[5] Staff Member:

@Fire_Ligth

[6] ScreenShots:

HrzZ1aF.png8hpOhsG.pngWCNtAXu.pngknkHznB.png8Mxepqf.pngLZYH0LF.png

8ibixXA.png

I have the two potions

Mk4k6Jj.pngmuwFyt8.png

[7] Your Reason:

-They are accusing me of using hack, but in reality they are potions, in the captures it is shown that if there are particles

-I was running, then the particles are far away

no hablo ingles por medio de google traductor lo traduje 

pero si hablan español: me estan acusando de usar hack , pero son pociones en las capturas del video de la persona que me acusa se miran esa particulas, mas adelante el que lo trolio esta ocupando tambien se notan las particulas tambien 

No soy Hacker :,v ;-;

Quote from the other topic:

"Based on @xDrews_YT's input and on my research with the pack, the particles shown come from the VIP/Premium particles and from other potions, not strength (something blue-ish like swiftness or water breathing). Therefore, you were not using strength potions but you still managed to deal more damage through a critical strike without jumping. That means you were hacking."

I'll say it again. You were not using strength potions yet you've dealt more damage than normal. That means you hit a critical strike. But you can't critically strike a player without jumping, unless you're hacking. I still believe you should NOT be unbanned, but we should wait for Fire_Ligth to decide.

Hello @X_BrayanMon_X2:

I checked the texture pack and the particles of it and here is the result: https://imgur.com/a/xn04m

After seeing this, we can say that you are not using a stregnth potion because your particles aren't red. So, how did you make those critics? And I know, the screenshot of your pasrticles it's not very clear, but you will see it better on the video.

I'm not going to close the topic, I will wait your answer.

The ban stays for the moment.

I have to add another thing, the combination of the stregnth and swiftness potion makes a gray color, not a blue color: https://imgur.com/a/KAdXD

7 minutes ago, X_BrayanMon_X2 said:

in this video image you can see that if I'm jumping

I've seen the video a few times, and on the moment that you kill the player you aren't jumping.

3 minutes ago, X_BrayanMon_X2 said:
look at this photo

vnerd4l.png

It seems that a particle it's grey, but it's too blurred and it's difficult to see it.

Anyways, your ban will be reduced to 4 days because this case it's too confused and we can't determinate if you are using or not a hacked client.

If you have anything to add, send me a PM.

Ban reduced.

T/C.

Archived