I wanted to write this Topic for a long time and now I do it
I remember when this server had about 50 players or more during the day and over 100 in the evening. And now? There are just 1 to 10 players online even on weekends. I'm also bored and don't play much Minecraft any more. For a long time this was my favourite server and I spent hours playing ACv2 and there were a lot of plavers online. Until the 1.12.2 update came. After the update no one played ACv2 any more.
I also tried ACv1, but it isn't really my thing because:
- the banking system is completely different and the banking villagers just can convert coal, iron and gold and unlike in ACv2 they can't put it on your account.
- the items are too expensive (a ton of coal for just a bread)
- the climbing system is glitching ( sometimes it just doesn't work or I have to click my mouse button until it's burning for just getting up a single block).
- there are a ton of spawncamers and bug abusers. Yes i could report them but that would take a lot of time to screenshot them and write the complaints.
Because of that I started playing CTW and I really started to like it. There were a lot of players online and the teams were full. When I played minecraft then I only played on this server and it was a lot of fun. Sure there were some bug abusers and hackers, but not a lot. The only thing that was annoying was the anticheat. It kicks players for autoclicker when they mine more than 4 blocks and it doesn't kick really hacking players or bug abusers.
When the Fortnite hype came out I completely stopped with minecraft. A week ago I played minecraft again on CL. First I joined ACv2: absolutely empty. then ACv1: just a lot of full DMD spawn campers. At the end I went to CTW tried to play. The first player that kills me is hacking and my whole team is bug abusing. And the anitcheat is doing nothing except glitching players back and not letting you place blocks fast enough or it kicks you from the server.
So, what I want to say:
- every player that comes new onto this server leaves because of the bad anticheat, the campers, the hackers and the trolls.
- the players that are playing since a long time quit because it's everything the same. There were tons of suggestions and Ideas for new game modes, maps and bug fixes, but never something of this got implemented into the server.
- why there is only one or two people that have the power to change something (like brunyman) and why there are no more that take care of the server ant that make updates etc.
- since more than a year ACv2 is in Beta and some staff said they will make a lot of changes until it comes out of beta.
- why the owners of the server just ignore the Ideas for new maps or anticheat fixes? And why they don't care about network servers and just the modded servers?
- why are game modes like snowball fort fight or run from the beast still existing when no one is playing them?
- I'm sure its possible to autoban hackers, but because no owner cares about the server and does anticheat upgrades.
That's it! I hope some staff or owner reads this post and change something instead of just ignore it and close the topic.
I would like to become an answer to my questions from a staff. And I hope it was no waste of time writing this topic.