Aren't you bored of this?

WaterIsIllegal

Hi, I'm making this post because I'm getting bored of CL, it's always the same.

I have spent 2 years in this community, (5-3 months inactive) and I didn't see any changes or updates that actually are useful, (New maps on CTW, new spawns, and Suggestions in general.) yes, brunyman fixed the wool bug and reseted everything in Network.

But that isn't something fun, I mean, yeah, we kicked all of the wool buggers out of CTW/CL, but everything is just the same...

And about helpers? We have been waiting like for... 2-3 months? I can't renember when they opened apps...

Basically, I just wanted to make clear, if I don't see any update of anything, then, I'll leave my chance to be a helper, and MAYBE, I'll leave CL too.

If you want to share something, please tag me and post your opinion.

too

I also play on CL for a long time and I also would like a CTW or ACv2 update.

Before I started playing CTW I played ACv2 a lot and there never was an update. The reason why I stopped playing ACv2 is because the server version changed to 1.12. Back when it was 1.10 a lot mor players were on this server and now there are about 0 to 3 players.

I agree. I have been playing here for 4 years and a lot of good stuff got removed like Space Factions and the old Acv2. They were really fun, but unfortunately a small amount of players played them so they had to get removed. I have also been waiting 3 months for my helper rank. I don't even have the Pending Staff rank on forums, like power completely forgot about me and I'm losing my patience.

Edit: I got the pending staff rank, thx power ;d

Unfortunately we can't say much regarding updates on the network, bruny plans those alone and no one in the staff knows exactly what's gonna happen and when it's gonna happen. Sadly, bruny doesn't get a lot of free time, specially in the last few months he's been busy developing and launching the new DW and SF3 modded servers. Hopefully Network is next on his list.

However, upcoming updates include the launch of the updated v1 server on latest MC version (what you call v2, it's actually a WIP test server for the v1 update) and a lot of bug fixes.

As for your Helper ranks, you'll have to stay in touch with Power via private messages. The staff have no say over that, it depends strictly on Power's availability. But yes, if you ask me I think it's taking pretty long.

5 hours ago, Jimmel said:

Sadly, bruny doesn't get a lot of free time, specially in the last few months he's been busy developing and launching the new DW and SF3 modded servers.

Soo, meanwhile, Network gets ignored, with no bug fixes, no new features, more cheaters and abusers, people that leave because they know this server is dying..

To be honest, the only reason of why I keep playing here, is that I have friends in this server, e.g:

MarceLOL, zJulianGG, ArisPVP_gr, Swaggirl200, geri33, RuisuMC, SuperSlimesKing, MeJorge, WolfiePlaysMC (known as Wolf_Flow111, also, he left.) Twynics, (If I didn't told him the reset of the economy and CTW update he wouldn't be here. https://imgur.com/a/doeIp) iiTzAlexMcKing, Fire_Ligth, and Zawita.

If I miss someone, it's because I don't renember him/her.

Oh, also, these are my friends, but there is a lot of people I like speaking to.

Greetings Mainblast.

As Jimmel said, Brunyman has been working on some other things, and we, the Network staff can't do too much due to we don't have enough permissions to fix some bugs and all those things. Even without those perms, we've been working on some changes. I don't want to make a spoiler, but the GM+'s we've been working on some changes for ACv1, also, I guess you knew this, but we created some new dungeons in there. I know we need to change a lot of things, so I'll start to work in some features for the server, like new spawn for SkyWars lobby, new spawn for CTW lobby, new maps for CTW and SkyWars. 

Also even if I'll start to work on this, you have to keep in mind that I can't make all those things in a hour, it will take some time to finish the buildings and after I finish my job, it gonna take some time to be on the server. 

Please be patient, we are working hard for the improvement of the server, changes doesn't take a day to happen. 

Have a great day.

• 1 month later...

Archived