Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

gmc, /time set - or similar

Account Name: Darknesscafted
Requested Commands^: /time /gmc
Reason for Request*: /time so i can set the time to an hour if so needed or wanted by other players and /gmc so i can crank out a nice looking base rather easy, with gmc and world edit it should be really easy.

(note that soon after i will want gmc removed)

thanks in advanced ~ Darkness

It's not a feature in JEI.
JEI is missing a handful of key features from the days of NEI. this being one of them, there are client mods that lets you get similar buttons. Like this one: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/just-enough-buttons 

However that's not by default in the modpacks we host so there are no files for us to change on our end- unless they are merely tired to like /weather /give /time commands. 

So you should really change this to requesting /weather and/or /time incase you don't already have it and you want them. 

There are 2 ways of using JEI's creative mode

1) One way is with /give command, this allows you to use JEI Creative in both survival and creative mode
2) The second method is to enable JEI cheat mode and go into /gm 1, when those two conditions are true, then JEI allows you to spawn items in using it.

Every member on the server has access to turn on the JEI cheat mode (client-side) but it's useless unless you are in /gm 1 or you have access to /give command

Edit: Zawita, I hid your post below to prevent normal members from reading it, sensitive information

• 2 months later...

Darknesscafted's Rank is VIP, not S+, it was transferred to another server and VIP was transferred to SF3. No gmc for the player on SF3

Brunyman has added creative lore to JEI

There is a other way to use commands via key shortcut. it can be accessed by pressing period/Del on the number pad (Num lock ON) Or check for the key shortcut under MPUtils in the Controls option.

If still want the buttons similar to NEI for JEI, best to use what Henk has suggested:

Topic Closed

Archived