Inventory Reset Request, again...

SoundsOfMadness

Your Name: SoundsOfMadness
Coordinates: Don't know, don't really mind where I end up.
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): About 8:50 pm Pacific Standard Time.

Description of Issue: My inventory has been corrupted, again. I was messing around with Steve's carts, and it was working well for a little. Until I tried to copy my cart using my middle mouse button. That was what probably corrupted my inventory last time and I am sure that is what caused it this time. So I was hoping to get another reset of my inventory. I am sorry for asking for this again.

17 hours ago, supaspork said:

it was most definitely when you made a copy of it, I've had it happen to me same exact thing at least 3 times. someone killing you would also work if you could coordinate with someone.

Yeah, I just realized what not to do now. Sadly I don't think there's any way to coordinate someone to kill me.

Archived