Add Additional Homes to Buycraft

supaspork

Title is pretty specific, but basically add into BuyCraft the ability to have 4-6 additional set homes, similar to how ranks have it, but have it be its own entity that would also stack upon the rank bonus, aka being a premium donator or higher at the moment gets you to 4 set homes total, make it so if you bought this, you would get 8-10 total. Price is obviously an issue, my opinion is $3-4?

TL:DR
Add a kit to Buycraft to purchase Additional 4 to 6 homes for $3-4 that can be added on top of the additional homes you get for having a rank

Although this is a good idea, I feel like the higher rank you have, the more homes you should get, just another bonus for purchasing a higher rank :) 

Deafult amount of homes would be 1

Members = default

VIP = default + 3

Premium = default + 5

Premium+ = default + 7

Sponsor = default + 9

Sponsor+ = default + 11

Plus add a "home kit" which allows anyone to purchase an additional amount of homes as supaspork mentioned. I would say a bonus 7 homes for 5 Euros.

of course this is open to discussion.

Great idea @supaspork !

• Henk locked this topic

Archived