Space Station Bug

Deiutz

Your Name:   Deiutz
Item Name + Amount: 1 me interface.1 quantum link chamber and 1 quantum field ring,2 reactor glass,2 yellorium fuel rod,1-2 export me items,2 me drive ( thx God when i come back storages was on ground ),me crafting terminal,me crafting monitor. me fluid monitor and... i think this is all

Coordinates:  Station 16624 
Description of Issue: Frist time a lose few blocks  ( 1 me interface.1 quantum link chamber and 1 quantum field ring,2 reactor glass,2 yellorium fuel rod) idk how just distroyed nothing there idk ...  i say ok i rebuid it i go to spawn . after i come back i recived all me storage in inventory and get crash my game.And i rejoin on server and is distroyed drives . now i wait to see what admins will . and after i will rebuild again.
Screenshots (Optional):   https://imgur.com/a/qNGXy    

Now the base is same like in image i will wait a admin or somthing si solve this. 

i honestly don't know, i see you are moving your base, and that's a great idea.

This early version of Galactic craft is a bit dodgy. I'd do as little ore production and processing in space as possible. Best to do on overworld. Space Stations are still a heck of a lot of fun, just try and limit how many machines from other mods you have up there

Archived