Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

For admins!

Plentar

hello

i am getting as much accusation as fck about i am cheating and ruined the server. i really well know tekkit, i know things and this is irritating many person. i got argue with an admin about theese topics:

i spawned a pig spawner: i have p+, yes i have gmc and i cant spawn spawners, according to the legend there is no pig spawner, i found one i will update a screenshot (what i did on the server![u can see vote party]).

i dupe voting keys: ofc not, i can do nothing with that keys in gmc, i cant even duping them. i sold some keys at the market. i got from vote partys, bought from friends and got from normal vote crate, i got legendary keys about every 7th vote. i had a lots of  them and i wanted to sold out.

too many spawner: as i mentioned i cant spawn spawners, even in creative, i am not allowed. we can find them in the main world (cuz mystcraft worlds cant spawn those), and we can grab those spawners with an item and place them down somewhere (portaspawner from mfr mod).

i sold too much resources, i must be a cheater!: i think i am a good person, i love to help if i can, and i could. we can create mystcraft worlds with dense ore and farm a stupid amount of VANILLA resources. i did this way and i helped out my friends. i have over 1,4Billion cobblestone from my cobblestone generator(15k cobblestone/sec, everyone can make it)

too many machines: as i mentioned i love tekkit, i am studying at university, i learn electrical engineering, so i really love tekkit and automatization. i did this with ME system, i had so much furnaces, pulverisers and other machines. my ME can craft almost everything.

i got creativ energy cell: i tryed out, yes, and it doesnt work.. so i got an infinite energy cell, i really tought that its legit and allowed. i thought that cuz i just only can get those itemes what are legit, i cant get; emeralds, SPAWNERS, and other stuff, and ofc the restricted items. so i tought that: i can spawn, its legit! but i realized that its not.. this is the only one point what i agree against me!

I really dont want to mess up with the staff and others, i really like this server, that is why i bought ranks but i dont want to be a target. i got everything so my main goal is: i want to be the top1 on the baltop. i have now 431k $ and just the 3th, i sell items to get money to reach my goal, and ofc to help out whos needs help.

i just wanted to say that, i dont cheat..

After fighting to get your economy perms back as a gmc player I found infinite energy cells hidden connected to tesseract channel 10, which just so happens to power all the laser drills.

2018-01-15_15.58.52.png

Immediately the legitimacy of your entire base is in question. Everything that looked odd I mentioned at this point.  

so i got an infinite energy cell, i really tought that its legit and allowed. i thought that cuz i just only can get those itemes what are legit

An item that cannot be crafted, infinite energy is it's name, and only placeable in gmc, how did you think this was ok?

You showcase all your other machines in your base, yet you encase the infinite energy cells so they cannot be seen?  I feel absolutely insulted.

Your credentials (university, electrical engineering) have nothing to do with this BLATANT breech.

2018-01-15_14.21.15.png

Dense ore worlds and all the resources illegitimized by two creative blocks shown above 

You have taken an unfair advantage over all survival players who use the market, and offered nothing but excuses. Now you see why we had the rule the way it was? I cannot trust that anything in  your base is legit. 

including

2018-01-15_15.55.56.png

No Particle accelerator

16m Storage Cells you are currently selling on market....

ME was only configured to craft up to clusters...   so i took a look at your 16m recipe...

2018-01-15_16.24.02.png

All three items spawned in

result of recipe is non tagged item

Do you still want to continue the argument that an injustice has occurred?  You listed creative spawned items on market! If an injustice has occurred it's to those who rightfully have a spot on /baltop

You will not sell anything out of this base. If you do I wil treat it as a rule 2 offense.  I'd greatly appreciate you removing all market listings.

I can make a reactor with gmc resources, I can feed the reactor with gmc fuel, it's also free. I just made my life easier. And the fluid container, I can get ink buckets as much as I wand, also I can craft. I just made my life easier. I will remove my market things as soon as I can!

Just to clarify a couple things. While i did ask for you to remove what you have listed, I did not say you couldn't use the market. The rule is you don't put anything on the market that comes out of your /gm 1 inventory (in any form).  I think there is a disconnect here.  No GMC item, tagged or not, is to give you any advantage when it comes to what you are selling.  Not even a single gmc ingot to craft a single machine. Not a single ingot of yellorium to power a reactor who's energy has any part of an item which you are selling. In Tekkit survival mode is not difficult, even without vote crates and lava from the spawn. I encourage you to come back, start a separate "lab", and become a champion of the economy. Put in the same dedication you used to create your treasure hunt. As I've told you in the past, your use of the market as a GMC player is mostly an honor based system as it is difficult as staff to monitor all activity, all the time. Not to mention the loopholes abound.  Based on what you list, an Admin or GM may pay your base a visit. Please let me know if anything is unclear, your patronage is appreciated here, but please understand my job is to maintain parity. That includes the enjoyment of the game to the all the players. I have watched the survival players in the top ten of economy bust their tails day in and day out for months to get where they are now. I know you are capable of the same. Come back and prove me right.

I really thanks ur kindness! I misunderstood the market system as gmc player, and I truly sorry about that! now it is clear now. So am I still not able to participate in the economy? (Based on what u wrote me)Ofc without using any kind of gmc!

i will start a new base without gmc and I report my jobs if u want.

btw I really like to continue my treasure hunting event, is it allowed?

3 hours ago, Plentar said:

i will start a new base without gmc and I report my jobs if u want.

If everything is legit, you are free to sell, give away (though, if you do don't make it too end-game) or do any other form of player-to-player transaction.

The rule can be a bit confusing at times, i give you that. But it's implemented to balance everything a bit.

I'm really glad to see everyone's on the same page again! :-)

Archived