New to Craftersland!!

stevodaniels

Hello Steve!

Welcome to the community! I hope you have a nice time here. I can't wait to see you in-game on the Vanilla servers haha. If you ever have any question or if you need some help, please don't hesitate to PM me on the forums or to message me in-game. As far as the parents with kids go, I haven't met any parent besides you. However, that shouldn't stop the fun.

Good luck and have fun, see you in-game! :)

Lexy

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 15:28, stevodaniels said:

Hey everyone!  Pretty stoked to find a new MC community.  I do a lot of play alongs, timelapses, etc. with my daughter. Are there any other parents out there who play with their kiddos too?

Cool! Welcome to Craftersland :D 
And yes, there are some parents here in the server!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

I just saw the vid you posted on your YT channel like 16 hours ago. Great work on the transformation of the village!. 

Also I would like to know, in which of our servers are you playing? (Tekkit, SkyFactory, Network[Vanilla]) 

I would like to see you guys in-game soon!. 

Have a nice day!.

On 3/1/2018 at 12:44 AM, KayWolves said:

Hello there!

I just saw the vid you posted on your YT channel like 16 hours ago. Great work on the transformation of the village!. 

Also I would like to know, in which of our servers are you playing? (Tekkit, SkyFactory, Network[Vanilla]) 

I would like to see you guys in-game soon!. 

Have a nice day!.

I just started on tekkit trying to figure out skyblock lol cant wait to get the daughter on there with me!

Woah, that's great!, also if you and your daughter enjoy the vanilla minecraft, you can log on our vanilla server, we have a lot of games and minigames there. Althought I think you could enjoy FeedTheBeast server, there's some features like vampires and those kind of things. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2018 at 9:16 PM, KayWolves said:

Woah, that's great!, also if you and your daughter enjoy the vanilla minecraft, you can log on our vanilla server, we have a lot of games and minigames there. Althought I think you could enjoy FeedTheBeast server, there's some features like vampires and those kind of things. 

My daughter also loves minecraft, we often play the java windows 10 vanilla together. Me on the computer, son on the phone and my daughter on the xbox one lol

Archived