Chunk Loaders disappearing - Direwolf20 1.12.2

Auricflame

ChickenChunks chunk loaders (#9283/0). Since the time of the original post I've had the last of the chunk loaders disappear, and discovered my registered chunk loaders are an anomaly, showing 1 more registered than actually placed. I just placed one to load my grid power setup for flight and of the 1 that is officially placed, I have 2 registered to me currently.

• 3 months later...

This issue is ongoing, mine disappear with every restart as well as any fuel in my reactor. Obviously this isn't going to be an easy fix since its been happening for quite sometime. For the chunk loaders, I think a solution for now would be to give us a command to get a chunk loader, similar to the "/kit starter" command. As far as the fuel issue, if you could increase the server restart heads up to 2 minutes to give us enough time to pull our fuel out, that would be great. 

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, BombX said:

if you could increase the server restart heads up to 2 minutes to give us enough time to pull our fuel out, that would be great. 

You see, usually when there is a quick restart with little to no warning, it means the server found a problem and needs to restart rather than crashing, so from what I understand, it would be difficult to add a sort of "timer" to that.

Archived