Astral Sorcery Issues - Direwolf20 1.12.2

The floating crystal mechanic, the beginning of the Astral Sorcery mod, is not giving the ability to craft either the resonant wand or the luminous crafting table. While looking up the potential causes of "crystal light not shining on the crafting table", which is what is happening, there are numerous posts related to the issue. I do have a resonant wand that was made when I first started playing on this server by someone that had advanced passed that point since the creation of the server, however they couldn't craft the luminous table, even with their advanced setup already made. Long story short, luminous crafting tables are currently uncraftable, and we have to jump through hoops to get someone to make the resonant wand.

• 1 month later...

I think luminous crafting table is the only item we need to start the mod and maybe Starmetal Ore if linking floating crystal is also bugged.

Price of luminous crafting table should be really low because its just some marble and vanilla crafting table and price of Starmetal Ore should be simmilar to price of iron ore.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am playing dw20 1.12 and i can't craft anything w/ astral sorcery dont know if i'm doing something wrong though i have the luminous crafting table and the resonating wand but can't craft a thing ?

i put the recipe in the luminous table have enought light but the right click does nothing, the recipe is ok, i tried it w diferent recipes

• 2 months later...

Sorry for bumping old thread.

Anyway i am facing same issue even after server is updated 2 days back.

- Can't link crafting table (venilla) with floating crystal tried with 3 different crystal in overwold (DW20 - 1.12)

- Without creating luminous crafting table can't open new chapter "Exploration"

- Even after buying Resonating Wand, luminos  crafting table can't craft simple things like grindstone.

Asrtal sorcery is broken at the moment.

I have tested this mod in single player everything working fine.

• 1 month later...

Regarding this issue. I think this can be fixed kinda easy. So you don't need to have a crystal linked to a crafting table. Since the next stage in astral sorcery is to craft the Luminous Crafting Table, an easy fix is to add a custom recipe for it. that way players can just craft it and not need to do the crystal and altar thing. And can confirm that it does advance you in the mod.

If this would be implemented that would be awesome.

Edited by GunnerHQ