2 and 7

[4] Ban Duration:

7 days

[5] Staff Member:

Craftyguy23

[6] ScreenShots:

i dont have one

[7] Your Reason:

ok so i am making this tunnel from my home too spawn and i ditten know i was going under spawn i ditten even know that the machin (buildblock from rftools) cod doo that bot when i fiund out i reportet the buck too Steff member (Craftyguy23)he said he wood look into it..and then he band me... thats not fair.. you shut ban buildblock machine from server not ban a player there findt a bug and reports and then band me.....

if you are giong too keep up the ban am i loosing my base???

i have youst like 2000 huors on my base....

Good Luck,

~Powerwarp, Community Manager.

~Andrew2060, Forum Moderator.

can you pls go to my base and close the gats too my city so some new player dont come by and thing o free stof and start taking down the inder city there are 8 gate 2 on eche side off my  pyramide you need to open on lever and turn the other off you can see when its not looping...

proper response!!!

you shut just unban me i helpt you by finding a bug and you PROPER RESPOND IS TO BAN ME...

Whith that addetude i will never report a bug too you agen..

if my reward is getting band..

"Proper Respons pffff"

i dont understand why i am getting ban..

i just ren into bug and then i reported it and then i get ban for it..

have can i know that buildblock machine can go to claimed land i had no ide it could do that..

if you had put into the rull boks that it could do that then a ban is ok..

ore i dident say anything and just destroyd peoples bases..

THATS GOOD RESEON

and too reply to you Freefall read my respons agen..

i never road that he had given me a proper respons..

i said that there are no proper respons too this ban and if Craftyguy23 things  he got a smart answer for banning me then ok...

what can i do...

have can this ban be fair???

ok its story time for the kids!!

so a man goes down the streed he falls down a hole in the streed he fint himself in the sewer and then he reports the hole in the streed.. bot insted off tanking the man the polis take hime to jail for being in the sewers.. and when he ask the polish to give hime a answer there say "becuse its illegally to be in the sewers" the man said back "bot i fall down a hole??"the polis said back "PLS WAIT FOR A PROPER RESPONS" and then there went away.....

TELL ME PLS WERE IS THE JUSTED IN THAT

THATS WHAT YOU STAFF HAVE DONE TOO ME

there can be only one PROPER RESPONS unban me and tell me that hes sorry for banning me!! 

First off I'd like to start by saying that if any players find any sort of bug, please do report it to staff. We are not going to punish you for finding it, just the act of abusing it. If you find it, stop there and report it non publicly and you will only be commended.

The reason you were banned is that you kept abusing the bug after you reported it to me and I logged off. You told me you were building a tunnel to spawn and found out the builder can bypass protection, as it shaved underneath a town of an unsavoury name:

2018-04-15_19.20.51.png?width=809&height

2018-04-15_19.24.23.png?width=809&height=424

I did not ban you as you did indeed make it pass as an accident, however later on a staff member reported that they found you had accomplished your plan and had indeed built a tunnel to spawn, using the bug to change protected spawn area (the tunnel was also layered with marble using the builder, which confirms you even put polish into it):

2018-04-16_10.57.19.png?width=400&height=168

uNLVGRu.png

aGrsxk5.png

GCTHdPv.png

After a discussion with higher ranking staff members, it was decided that your ban should last 7 days for griefing. My original ban was the right amount of time but I had included the wrong reason, it is now rule 8 for griefing, which I think we can agree with:

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

• 1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land. Includes any block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection. Includes Griefing of own Town if other members did not agree and worked hard. Griefing spawn is a permanent ban.

I hope this concludes our reasoning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Henk locked this topic

Archived