[Inventor rollback] Always_Ein

Always_Ein

Always_Ein

-3196, 64, 1637

5:30pm 4/23/18

I was killed by someone and they proceeded to burn my items, I was in my claim.

items:

Maxed out power armor, fist, golden bag with 1 filler 1 tesseract 45 redstone energy conduits, 4 fluid void pipes, 4 ender thermic pumps, 57 cooked meat ingots, 1 arrow, 1 flux infused pick with eff 5, 1 boe with infinity, power 5 punch 2 and flame, and a creative builders wand(that's costs a lot!)

Maxed out power armor, fist, golden bag with 1 filler 1 tesseract 45 redstone energy conduits, 4 fluid void pipes, 4 ender thermic pumps, 57 cooked meat ingots, 1 arrow, 1 flux infused pick with eff 5, 1 boe with infinity, power 5 punch 2 and flame, that's all

It was me who killed him, I kept most of his things, voided the rest that I didn't need. Last time I checked people didn't get refunds when they got killed.

His death was in the unclaimed chunk next to his, I baited him out by placing water in unclaimed area and killing him using my ruby sword. Again, as I mentioned yesterday, if Bruny can check deathpoint, it would show that he was out of claim, near the 1x3 water pool that shows in the stated pictures ---> https://imgur.com/a/5TSSY2B

He was saying yesterday that I claim killed him, if it was true he would have stated most of the things in this rollback post including me and not leave it at "I was killed by someone and they proceeded to burn my items, I was in my claim."

Last time I checked I can't:
1.Kill in claim using swords.
2.Place objects, blocks, liquids sources in claimed area.

Archived