problem with admin

derpmcgee

admin akaelite warned and kicked me for having a disagreement with him when he started it

massively aggravated by this admin to the point i have blocked him, hes been a dick every time i say something get a hold of your over zealous admin's ffs

all i have said it is against rules to steal from people because last time i checked the rules on stealing on this server it was no looting period in my defence it was years ago i looked at it and had mods/admins tell me and that you could apply to be staff on the website and i get in shit every time, feel free to check any chat records -_-

Which server is this for? And if you want to make a complaint, you have to use the proper template in the complaints section in the server section this happened on.

Oh, I didn't see this, my apologies. 

Anyways, I will post screenshots below:

http://prntscr.com/jp9o6x

http://prntscr.com/jp9oc3

I have only two, but I think it's more than enough.

I do admit that I started "something" by calling you a smart ass, but frankly, its true. You have said I know nothing about rules in the past, and that's what lead me to snap back at you like that. I feel what I did was completely warranted and you are lucky you didn't get any further punishment. I also even let you walk punishment free after your first offense. If anything I was too generous after you called me a dick admin. I unfortunately don't have screenshots of those, but chat logs are an option if it comes to that.

Moved to DW 1.12 complaints.

Archived