Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Un ban Sombrapk

TheAndrespk

In 2016, my account was banned, the only thing that was done was to log on to the server and they banned me directly, I think that at that time they had attacked the server and, therefore, they banned me unjustly in the premium ips, the last ban that I received on the server for not premium I accept but the previous one does not. I did not use hacks or anything. My nickname is Sombrapk. Thank you for reading, I hope they will unban me soon to re-record videos for youtube on your server

In 2016, my account was banned, the only thing that was done was to log on to the server and they banned me directly, I think that at that time they had attacked the server and, therefore, they banned me unjustly in the premium ips, the last ban that I received on the server for not premium I accept but the previous one does not. I did not use hacks or anything. My nickname is Sombrapk. Thank you for reading, I hope they will unban me soon to re-record videos for youtube on your server

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived