Copied application, changed to denied.

Maik365

hello, i was helper for one day and no it changed to denied.... why? and now i am premium user? i dont wanna be premium user. can u please remove the premium thing? i dont like to be a premium user. thank you

19 hours ago, Maik365 said:

i just wonder why it have been changed back again.... first accepted than changed to denied

Probably because they didn't realise you had copied most of your application form answers from other applicant at first. You answered exactly what Kaszanka_1234 wrote before you in his application.

Your application answers were copied from some one else which is why you were removed from the helper rank.
Its not allowed to plagiarise others applications and pose as your own, which is evident with question 7 of the staff requirements. 
Hope this gives a clearer answer!

its ok, but thats no reason to make a premium account for me..... please delete that. yeeah it was a little bit copie in here, but i changed some things.... whate else, all helpers here have the same job to make, and i would make same like other helpers.... up to you, i´m sure already have 1000 game hours on that server, i think it doesnt matter if i make a little bit copie of that or not. my english is not 100% thats the reason why i make copie of that, but the answers are this what i would make.

Best reguards

Archived