SF2.5 Achievment book

Lancelot

Could we add Achievement book to /kit starter?

New player always loose their Achievement book (and rest of their starting inventory) when creating new island.

Edit: I know it is craftable but new player does not have resources to craft it right away.

• Founder

Problem is the system is not well built for multi player, saves all data in a single file and at some point lags the server out loading it, because of this we need to do a lot of data resets on this mod.

Someone told me that it is because of draconic evolution. When i looked through the book with my armor in my inventory (instead of wearing it) i could read the book just fine.
But as i understand bruny correctly about the file being wiped. It won't be easy to actually keep track of your achievements. 
I'm sure i checked some stuff off in my book and it had no checks when i last looked in it.

• 2 months later...
  • geri33 locked this topic

Archived