[Dw20 1.7.10] Suggestions

Hello there I've made a list of a few things for DW20 that could be changed for a better QoL.

Auto-AFK: 

Spoiler

First I would like to request the removal of the auto-afk for the Staff ranks and the Top Voter rank on DW20 the "Insert Name has gone AFK, and the "Insert name is back" if your swapping menus and stuff just for a few moments which I tend to do often and others as well, it spams chat pretty bad, and I am sure others would agree it can be pretty annoying if someone needs to tell someone they've gone afk they should opt-in to the /afk command.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Broadcast: Fixed

Spoiler

Is still being used on the server's broadcast even though the wipe has occurred already, can be confusing for new player's as they might think the wipe is about to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weather/Time Cycle:

Spoiler

The next thing is I've noticed is players can change the weather/time at there will, I believe this should stay unchanged by Normal Players unless your a Donator with a command to do it and then still it should be used in moderation as I've played the other day where it was constantly raining and turning day to night.

So I've come up with a list of all the things that I found can change the Weather/Time Cycle

Things that can change weather:

Things that can change Time:

Spoiler

Rite of Total Eclipse 
https://ftb.gamepedia.com/Rite_of_Total_Eclipse

Has a config to be limited to once per hour if we wanted to just limited i still suggest it not be allowed.

Playtime Plugin:

Spoiler

The next thing is on Dw20 1.7 there's no way to keep up with playtime of players which is helpful in staffing and among other thing I'm requesting for some sort of playtime plugin such as this one if it's compatible with with are server. This is also capable of doing alot of fun things as well based on top playtime, playtime thresholds etc. 

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/ontime

Auction Plugin: Added

Spoiler

Finally I'd suggest replacing the plugin iAuction with Floauction (The one we use on Skyfactory 2.5 and Infinity Evolved)

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/floauction 

and it requires the Plugins: Vault and WhatIsIt (I can't find the links for them, don't know if this will be a problem)

The current one is a bit more confusing to use, and since I been on the here I've only seen one person use it and for some weird trade option that no one took. If we choose this I would also try to provide a name file for the DW20 item list so it'll say the name instead of Unknown.

Thanks for your time reading this, and for all your hard work Brunyman :D

Typically it enables at least for me when I'm not afk but this is more of a want than a need, maybe more staff opinion on this is needed but I find it more of an annoyance than being helpful. 

We could still use /afk if we need to inform the players or optionally maybe a toggle command for the Auto-AFK

• 3 months later...