Item steal and not returning[a_400]

a_400

In-Game Nickname: Y_D

Time and date: around 16:30 EEST

Description of what happened: I made a RFTools world and placed a quarry. I gone to base to see how it works for like 10 seconds and when i returned he was broke my quarry right at the moment. He then said, "the world is not on private, is open", and doesn't mean he can steal.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/88YOoju

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

You say you have enough resources and yet you stole. What you have done just encourages more people to steal and makes everything unsafe for everyone. I wasn't all about the items but to make a point over stealing other people stuff that doesn't belong to you which i highly disagree with.

My problem is you and your stealing activity. If you would have not steal under my nose, and ask if it was someones or not it would be another thing but you did no do that. You digged the hole on your own. I wont bother anymore explaining to you what is good and bad anymore you don't get it anyway.

Topic ended.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived