Assumed Griefing

jamert

In-Game Nickname: don't know who

Time and date: Some time between 6pm (12/12/2018) and 3am (12/13/2018) central time zone

Description of what happened: I had 15-16 villagers (almost all different jobs, most of them maxed out) that I had spawned in using eggs that I bought from spawn. They were there earlier when I was logged in. Now I logged in and they are all gone. I spent thousands of in-game dollars on those eggs, more than the villagers I had because of duplicates that I got rid of.

Screenshots or Proof: I don't have a before pic, just one from now.    https://imgur.com/a/FBNANZp

hi jamert.
sadly i assume the villagers got removed by the server. the server will occasionally remove entity's if there are more than +-10 in 1 chunk to prevent lag.

so this makes animal farms and villager farms a little pointless. i have no idea why you need villagers but you can make a villager spawner for trading.

1 hour ago, ItsBattlepro_ said:

hi jamert.
sadly i assume the villagers got removed by the server. the server will occasionally remove entity's if there are more than +-10 in 1 chunk to prevent lag.

so this makes animal farms and villager farms a little pointless. i have no idea why you need villagers but you can make a villager spawner for trading.

Ah, thanks. I used them for trading stuff I couldn't get yet (ebony wood, etc.). Haven't messed with spawners yet. Just sucks that I'm out 6k$.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived