Clarification Rule 4 legitimate crafted creative energy/tank/mana

HappyN0x

• Manager

I got a little confused the days since i saw alot of peeopel selling items mede with creative energy or a creative tank. 

If i corectly remember as soon as i use a crafted "creative" item the player counts as Creative Player.

The player who used creative energy could sell any items due to rule 4.

This is also the reason why i only used them as decoration: 

https://imgur.com/B7h42lu 

As statet from Imperatus i only can use them as deco as long ias i wantet to sell items.

Till it got changed: 10.1.2018

2018-01-10_21_32_52.thumb.png.198098c85babfb6bfc23c626054cb898.png

I thought the items crafted with legit "creative" things are also creative items event if the item is not spawned in.

And just to note with an creative energy tank you can create a lot of materials out of nothing.

So my Question is:

Are we allowed to sell/giveaway items made via legit creative energy/tank... ?

You can sell items as long as they were achived (crafted) in Survival if they were recieved from a creative player or gamemode then no.
Some P+ and above users who had Creative had to have their gamemode C disabled in order to sell items to players outside their town.
[4] No sale/gifting creatively influenced items to members outside of your town:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On Continuum you can craft some Creative Items through ProjectE.
I wouldn't know for IE personally but this caught my eye since i had a problem with this long time ago.

• Manager
8 minutes ago, MMD said:

You can sell items as long as they were achived in Survival if they were recieved from a creative player or gamemode then no.
Some P+ and above users who had Creative had to have their gamemode C disabled in order to sell items to players outside their town.
[4] No sale/gifting creatively influenced items to members outside of your town:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The rule was once as soon as you have crafted one of the items in Survival and you will use it. you will automatically count as a creative player even if you do not have access to / gm 1.

As example the Player deathbygerbils wasent allowed to perticepat in economy sunce he crafted a creative energy cell and he does not have a rank. 

Yes the rule was changed. you can now Sell/Trade items that are NOT creatively influenced. So anything made through creative means would not be eligible. Like wise, anything "legit" can be sold/traded.

Meaning, you can build your base structure in creative (like walls, roof, floor etc) and still be able to play in survival and sell items that you gather throughout the world.

Archived