[Rollback Request] SoggyBananabread

SoggyBananabread

Your Name: SoggyBananabread
Server Name (ACv1, PureSurvival, etc.): Tekkit
Inventory Rollback or Claim Rollback: Inventory Rollback
Coordiantes: It was in a mystcraft world so I'm not sure the coordinates
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 4:50 pm  12/20/2018
Description of Issue: I was exploring a Mystcraft world when the server reset seemingly several times. When I rejoined I had fallen through the map and was taking damage because I was in the void. I figured that the server wasn't properly reset so I disconnected immediately and sure enough the server went down again. When I reconnected I was somehow still in the void where I died and all of my items were lost. 
Screenshots (Optional): I have shadow play installed, which is a software which allows me to save the last 30 seconds of recording. I took a shadowplay right after I died and this is the link to the video. https://youtu.be/b2GscA7NMnc 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since it's been almost 2 weeks I assume that rollback isn't happening, so I guess i'll settle for a refund. What I had was:

Fully Upgraded power Armor:

6 servo motors

6 control circuits

4 HV capacitors

2 Ion thrusters

8 force field emitters

3 power armor solar panels

1 computer chip

2 resonant energy cells

1 spontaneous explosions page for mystcraft

1 single biome page for mystcraft 

1 tesseract

I know I had so much more shit but I can't remember specifically anything else because it was so long ago.

Archived