Unban itz_oreomc

itz_oreomc

[1] In-Game Username:

Itz_OreoMC
[2] Details of Situation:

Yes a false ban. I login on server and i tpaed to staffs. And my friend tpa to me. and he spawning a hydra some he get from a unclaimed base( he was saying). so we go back to ours base we get stalked by staffs alltime and so was i empty some backpacks from me system some he get from a unclaimed base( He was saying). So after he was going home (in real life), i go on normal minecraft and playing on a danish minecraft server. (And i gave Evie10 or a helper all spawn hydra eggs in me system i could find without unpack backpack right now)

[3] Ban Category:

Exploting

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

@evie10

[6] ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/GrUwVAE

[7] Your Reason:

Exploting. I will not believe it was that

You were banned for exploiting in items, which i asked you and Itz_Hygum to give me after you gave me a few hydra eggs i did and invsee on you two and you had more eggs on you so i asked you two to give the eggs to me aswell as a mining laser after that i waited a few mins and did another invsee on you two and you two still had more of the same items.

2 hours ago, evie10 said:

You were banned for exploiting in items, which i asked you and Itz_Hygum to give me after you gave me a few hydra eggs i did and invsee on you two and you had more eggs on you so i asked you two to give the eggs to me aswell as a mining laser after that i waited a few mins and did another invsee on you two and you two still had more of the same items.

btw i would advice u to take screenshoots and also post em on a unban apeal ;) makes it more reasonable for others to follow cuz unless u dont have "accurate" proof ppl can still say it's word against word ;) just a little advise from a old staff member ;) 

3 hours ago, Manyouforgot said:

Appeal Denied. 

There was more than just a few items in your me (especially if you gave them "all") it was very obvious that you were duplicating these illegitimate items in more than excess you had 37 backpacks with the same inventory. 

As it has been declined im going to lock this appeal if you want to reappeal then please make a new thread

Archived