[Inventory Rollback Request] Joey4213

Joey4213

Hello, I come to you with this message because I made a mistake doing maintenance to my fusion reactor and I fell in and was wondering if maybe I could get an inventory Rollback The preferred rollback time would be  1/8/2019. At 9:25 Pm, Pacific Time Zone. Because this is the time that I had all my stuff still it was 2 minute before the indecent. 

Please Help me.

Best regards, -Joey4213

EDIT: Sorry If I labeled it wrong I did not know what to label it under.

EDIT: The Required Format Below. Also Sorry for the edits I'm learning how to actually do this.

Server: Tekkit

Your Name: Joey4213
Coordinates: X: +1141 Y:82 Z: + 4701
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): The preferred rollback time would be  1/8/2019. At 9:25 Pm, Pacific Time Zone. As this is the time that I had all my stuff, and, it was 2 minute before the indecent. 
Description of Issue: Hello, I come to you with this message because I made a mistake doing maintenance to my fusion reactor and I fell in and was wondering if maybe I could get an inventory Rollback.
Screenshots (Optional): 

• Joey4213 changed the title to [Inventory Rollback Request] Joey4213

Anything related to in-game accidents belong here in Technical Support. Except password resets, those belong under the special designated Password Reset section. If you need more help with making a topic, please feel free to contact me or any other staff member. We can guide you trough the process and explain it, so you know how to / and where to make a correct topic.

ok i will ty

My backpack is missing im guessing because it was not directly attached to inventory.. the things where...

64 wool

32 enderium ingots

96 string

64 leather

1 fuel loader

4 vote keys

1 legendary key

1 Bio-fuel generator kit from the legendary crate

3 quarry

1 Reactor parts kit from legendary crate

1 turbine parts from legendary crate Edit: I already have this i just saw it in my golden bag

1 me controller

and that's all I can think of that I had in it but it was filled to the brim with stuff..

and if you need proof of any of this I'm very sorry but I did not happen to take any screenshots of anything I had at the time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived