[Complaint] INFERNAL

SoLongThx4Fish

In-Game Nickname: Infernal
Your username (Optional): SoLongThx4Fish
Time and Date: Multiple Days

Description of what happened: Small argument that led into fights where he spams up the chat or overtakes the conversation and when you tell him to be quiet he calls you a derogatory term. 
I don't appreciate being called the f word so many times on this server.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/a/099Yd

nNC4myU.png

wqeu6fo.png

tn4D4Ax.png

List of eyewitnesses: Whole Server

I have already been punished for this s***. Both the spamming and racist comments had me punished and I have not done those behaviors since. 

So you f*****g piece of s***, I don't know why you have a grudge against me but go f*** off. You have falsely called me an immigrant, and have continuously been stating things such as infernal is dumb or infernal is lying about his primary language or whatever other bulls*** you pull so don't think your hands are clean. Go f*** off you useless c***. This post is only being made because ACFreak and I accused him of something and he is mad. There are plenty of holes in the overworld. go find one and <REDACTED>. 

Im not one to bud into other people’s business but from what I see Infernal is not only at fault in game but here as well due to constant swearing and verbal abuse

18 hours ago, Infernal said:

So you f*****g piece of s***, I don't know why you have a grudge against me but go f*** off. Go f*** off you useless - redacted-. There are plenty of holes in the overworld. - redacted-

, also I’ve seen SoLongThx4Fish in game and he is a nice guy, and at the same time iceberg seen you in game generally being rude to the populace of the server. Please do not get mad at fish for simply doing what he should when someone who disrespects others and reports them, he is only doing as he should.

2 hours ago, Always_Ein said:

Im not one to bud into other people’s business but from what I see Infernal is not only at fault in game but here as well due to constant swearing and verbal abuse

, also I’ve seen SoLongThx4Fish in game and he is a nice guy, and at the same time iceberg seen you in game generally being rude to the populace of the server. Please do not get mad at fish for simply doing what he should when someone who disrespects others and reports them, he is only doing as he should.

Always_Ein mind your own business. He is reporting me for things that I already got punished for but if you are in game when I am, you can see that SoLong continuously annoys me in global chat and comes after me. I never even did anything to him. 

Also Any reason why the dying in a hole in the overworld was redacted? It seems to me that there is no issue with telling someone to die in a game where dying is common. 

And yeah so long is just doing this as a retaliation post, as I said I have been punished he is just butthurt that AC and I reported him for something. 

So in summary, mind. your. own. fucking. business. you . have. no . stake. in . this. 

Two Statements

@Infernal

@Henk

One if you wanna make the claim i have no stake in this you are right, im am simply highlighting on how you are worthy of criticism.

Two

*from the standpoint of the screenshots*

You,

Bypassed the swearing blocker on chat by putting spaces in between your words and replacing Letters with similar in appearance numbers. Also using highly offensive words such as “cunt” “faggot” “fucktardbitchass”. Understand the meaning of what you say, calling someone a faggot is strong.

You then are seen to spamming the chat while provoking several players.

And in the mist of all of this you managed to mock a helper by announcing his inability to kick you.

This is the breakdown of the post. I hope this would help staff.

I mentioned henk because he is known for breaking a situation down in detail to prove how in the wrong you are. 

I have already been punished for all these screenshots. The only exception was the /pay stuff. Staff have told me to stop doing that as well and I have. So Kyrofox you stupid bitch, stop posting shit that has already been discussed and taken care of. Everything except the payment stuff has been taken care of. So fuck right off. Swimsam I am worthy of criticism but you don't know whats going on. As for the pay command I have recently been told to not do that without permission so I have stopped. Oh and by the way Kyrobitch. I was once warned for spamming and the mute was accidental by staff and they have come out and said that it was not right. I was however muted once for calling so long some choice words. Also SwimSam, I never mocked a helper. I only was stating that the judge could only warn me as per the rules. 

Stop being a bitch Kyrofox, you have been going on about this shit for a long time. Ever since I posted that last screenshot you have not gotten off my back. so fuck off loser. 

I understand if staff wan't to punish for the /pay abuse. If so I will take the mute or jail or whatever it is. I have been told to stop though. 

I'm not trying to get you punished for things you haven't gotten punished for before, I'm just posting here since its relevant, and whoever is looking should know what kind of things you have done in the past. It all stacks up, you keep doing these things even AFTER you've been punished.

image.png.c3aee4316a989488eb8b3f36c31b2db0.png

image.thumb.png.b067ee360ed3411e59ce3e6470aaa22f.png

Also, he's messaging me in DM's now.

image.png.b50fc28d907b7af2706219346e6d9edc.png

Topic closed

Infernal was punished for his behavior in discord, as for the previous accounts it has come to my attention that he has already been punished for that as well- let's deal with new information and if you keep having trouble with Inferal on our servers I eager you to re-open a similar topic.

As for Infernal, I hope you can put your things aside and drop this kind of behavior and keep it civil. Or we will soon have to take serious measures. 

• Henk locked this topic

Archived