Inventory Rollback Request

deathbringerkgb

Your Name: MaverickGoth
Coordinates: 3 steps west of +3696.29, +2455.60  55.62 (54)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 10:30 Central
Description of Issue: Attacked by NICK: I was filling my Reactor with Cryo and next I know i'm down in the Cryo die'ing and couldn't retrieve none of the items. which includes the list below.

full power suit with these items on;    Helmet:  with Energy Shield, Water Electrolyzer, Auto-Feeder, Flight Control.

Chest:    Energy Shield, Jetpack, Magnet.

legs:     Energy Shield, Sprint Assist, Uphill Step Assist.

Boots:    Energy Shield, Jet Boots, Shock Absorber.

Flux infused sword, Flux infused pickaxe - with silk touch I, and Effiecience 4

Resonant Energy Cell and 29 bucket of Cryo gell for the reactor.
Screenshots (Optional):   Well the Images were too large to send.  If you come by Coordinates above you'll see what happened and where it happened 3 steps west of those coordinates.

Inventory Rollback

If anything is missing please make a list below for a refund request.

Talked to player he said he was missing the following:

20 buckets of cryo because i had already used 9 of the 29, and then the Power suit listed next.

Helmet: with Energy Shield, Water Electrolyzer, Auto-Feeder, Flight Control.

Chest: Energy Shield, Jetpack, Magnet.

legs: Energy Shield, Sprint Assist, Uphill Step Assist.

Boots: Energy Shield, Jet Boots, Shock Absorber.

-Item's Refunded to Player Ingame.

Archived