Rotomegax The Cube Builder

Constantly disconnected when connect to server

I make another clone named Rotomegax2 to start over again. But I keep being disconnected everytime I see the spawn. 

Here is my ping at the moment when I write this post

k1bSrf4.png

And this is what happened when I try to connect to server at the same time (the notice /register even not appeared)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18LCOB6bTdOV0gUacusV8eIsJzGZLX2hl (sorry I have to use google drive, you can download it, 20mb free viruses) - It keep doing that for hours, not 1 or 2 times like normal when you just login with cracked launcher

This situation only occur with Continuum, I still can login the Tekkit, Skyfactory 4 and Stoneblock2 normally

We’ll look into it, it may have been a downtime of the server or a chunk corruption issue since apparently spawn shop got wiped.

In the meantime inform us of the errors you may have with connecting, but by what I can see your ping is just a little bit high but not so much to disconnect.

9 hours ago, RazAssassin said:

You have also been sent to spawn 

The account I mentioned is Rotomegax2, not the original Rotomegax. This account never successfully sign in Continuum server

The situation still happened, I keep disconnected before I can type /register 

p/s: My old account Rotomegax suffered the same issue, both appeared in spawn when you login to server and both disconnected immediately

p/s 2: I found 1 crash log on crash-report when login, even though my game not crash.

https://pastebin.com/VuMTs0fz

9 hours ago, RazAssassin said:

the crash report is saying it could have something to do with ProjectE. Do you have any projecte items in your inventory/baubles?

The only ProjectE items the account Rotomegax has is the Alchemy chest, but it has vanished mysteriously when I'm off about 2 months previously. the account Rotomegax2 is the purely new account.

I've tried first is FTB Launcher from hackphoenix, after that I've tried Craftersland Launcher

p/s: This is my log from Craftersland launcher, Pastebin does not allow me to upload too much of text so I upload it to my google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JbhrhzRLu304T1VCTBUr1mpkagKNLiKh/view?usp=sharing

The crash is caused by moze_intel.projecte.network.ThreadCheckUpdate , but it does not happen for me I check all spawn area and it loads just fine, have you tried a full mod pack re-install? Like delete de modpack and install it fresh, you can also try our launcher.

1 hour ago, brunyman said:

The crash is caused by moze_intel.projecte.network.ThreadCheckUpdate , but it does not happen for me I check all spawn area and it loads just fine, have you tried a full mod pack re-install? Like delete de modpack and install it fresh, you can also try our launcher.

I'm using Craftersland launcher from the time I make this topic. My computer has 8gb in Ram and I've test from the range of 4 to 8 gb but the situation still the same. 

2 hours ago, brunyman said:

did you try on curse launcher?

No, I don't use and Idk how to install cracked cursed launcher. But when searching I find another theory says that this situation is caused by the bandwidth of internet but I tried to connect to Berlin, my download spd is 6.9 mbps while upload spd is 2.6 mbps. Also I can play on another server of craftersland except Continuum.

I don't know does TeamViewer can help me to solve this situation or not

@brunyman I found that when disconnected on craftersland launcher the last line the messages and errors show is "[21:31:49] [Client thread/INFO] [foamfix]: Unloaded world <net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient@29ea0a56 0 MultiplayerChunkCache: 169, 169> was garbage collected." 

Does it gives you some clues?

I'm sorry for not reply soon because 7 hours ago is night and I have to sleep. The problem still occur, please enable journeymap again for anoher players. This time it generate another crash log https://pastebin.com/URhnC3bZ

When it disconnected, there is a pop-up "Minecraft ran into a problem, press ctrl-I for more info", I failed to take a picture before disconnected but it link to this crash log