Deep Dark Portal

Hey! SO a lot of people who have been playing for a few days with me know I was creating a portal to Deep dark, today was able to activate sigil and create the ingots, first, I made unstable ingots using nuggets it didn't work i checked the recipe it wasn't a substitute, so i took the risk of making a an unstable ingot which almost exploded ig ? it was on 4 seconds left and  i had everything correct i checked so many times but i did it correctly.. i lost 4 unstable ingots that took 3 days to get ... halp ... i also lost 3 quadruple cobble, it fell into the void

maybe i should put this in refund template ?

• Manager

I am not really sure if this is considered a server bug, so you can be refunded but it's best to follow the Inventory Rollback Request template created by the Managers, so they can help you.

Link:

Hello @Mixedme
I just tested the semi-stable recipe using a diamond, sigil and a gold nugget and it worked fine for me.

Also the making of a 4 unstable ingot (stable)

And then crafted a deep dark portal successfully with those 4 stable version, 4 quadruple compressed cobblestone and one quintuple compressed cobblestone.

Are you using a vanilla crafting table to craft this as it is required?

Refunded you the Deep Dark Portal to your inventory.
(On a side note to prevent a future problem you may have do not use the deep dark portal to leave instead do /is home as you will crash using it to leave [Typically killing you and hiding your grave.])

15 hours ago, Manyouforgot said:

Hello @Mixedme
I just tested the semi-stable recipe using a diamond, sigil and a gold nugget and it worked fine for me.

Also the making of a 4 unstable ingot (stable)

And then crafted a deep dark portal successfully with those 4 stable version, 4 quadruple compressed cobblestone and one quintuple compressed cobblestone.

Are you using a vanilla crafting table to craft this as it is required?

Refunded you the Deep Dark Portal to your inventory.
(On a side note to prevent a future problem you may have do not use the deep dark portal to leave instead do /is home as you will crash using it to leave [Typically killing you and hiding your grave.])

Thank you, and yes i was using a normal crafting table, hmm mayve lag or just a error idk, and thanks for the advice ?

• Blubo locked this topic

Archived