[Island Rollback Request] Mixedme

Your Name: 

Mixedme
Island Owner Name: 

Mixedme
Coordiantes: 

My whole island? ( I'm not sure, I have a few ss ill attach there are coordinates there)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): The last log I had when I logged in was 22nd January 2018
Description of Issue: Inactive, thought I might give it a try to get my island back through rollback ( i didn't remember this b4)
Screenshots (Optional): https://imgur.com/gallery/e9x1D0d

3 hours ago, Manyouforgot said:

Hello MixedMe 
Your island is still at the coords in the screenshot.
Have you tried /is home

Huhhhhh?!?!?!?!? I tried and it said i wasnt part of island tp to spawn i posted about it was told my island is deleted due to inactivity and i should try now and then i got a new island..

Does it still say entering mixedme island or smthn like that bcuz i have a feeling my is home might have been removed since i just found out that the reason why my brothers couldnt fo /is home was bcuz they had to set one of their own..

EDIT: So i opened my game to travel to the coordinates and realized i was at them rn.. im at the place of my old island, my deleted island... man my hopes went off the chart and now they at where i was b4... LoL someone help...

I tried that after login 2nd time and i came to a new island that is in my old island area can it be rollbacked to the date given above ?

I think island as old as your (more then 1 year old) that had no players online is gone by now. I am not sure if here are any backup that old. I will leave this to someone else to reply but i think you should build your current new island (or make new one if that is what you want).

1 hour ago, Lancelot said:

I think island as old as your (more then 1 year old) that had no players online is gone by now. I am not sure if here are any backup that old. I will leave this to someone else to reply but i think you should build your current new island (or make new one if that is what you want).

Yeah ill wait for the reply,  but just as if i cant get a rollback, id like to atleast try to the oldest backup you would have 

Archived