issues joining the server

So my minecraft account using the same name as this is having problems logging into the server. I've tried reinstalling the pack and no dice. So I try join on my brothers account with no issue. this all happened on the sky factory 2.5 after I opened a chance cube that prompted me to say the name of the creator of chance cubes and I try to ask the other players and I get kicked from the server, don't remember the message something about a back up server. after that I try to log back in and get stuck at a screen saying loading terrain so I alt + f4. now every time I try to join I get one of the following messages: 

[Proxy] Lost connection to server (This does not happen on my brothers account)

Internal Expection: java.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine (neither does this when on the same computer)

and one more that was similar to the second one. So I'm starting to think there is some corrupted data on my account but I'm unsure. Again this does not happen on my brothers account when using the same computer  and I have tried reinstalling, restarting my computer, everything. So I'm hoping there is a simple fix that does not involve losing my current inventory

Hi, i've checked your inventory to see if it was indeed corrupted. I could not see anything that would hint at inventory corruption. Have you tried using the unstuck option from buycraft? it allows you to be teleported back to spawn, this way you can see if it's an item or block near where you logged off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived